Art Rookie is a unique online sales platform for UK artists and designers, supporting British creatives on their road to commercial success!
Art Rookie has been created by Liz Bush and Jodie Prince, young artist and designers themselves, aware of the initial struggles of an art graduate. They have a vision to inspire, be inspired and share new and unknown British talent with the world. Take home a piece of something unique.
My work on Art Rookie:
I am currently selling three of my prints on Artrookie (with plenty more to come soon!). You can even buy my pumpkin design which features as the background of my blog header.
Follow this link for more! http://www.artrookie.co.uk/EveMorgan
My Top 5 artists:
Helen Green is a freelance illustrator based in Birmingham. Graduating with a First (BA) Hons in 2014, Helen mainly specialises in portraiture, inspired by her music and fashion interests.
(Credit: Helen Green)
2. Uma Prabhakar Gokhale
Uma is an artist from Bournemouth. I design logos, websites, decor, fashion, lifestyle & everything else creative for friends & clients.
(Credit: Uma Gokhale)
3. Lily Humphreys
Lily is 19 years old, currently studying at Bath Spa School of Art & Design.
(Credit: Lily Humphreys)
4. Sorcha Faulkner
Sorcha graduated in 2015 with a first class degree in Illustration from Cambridge School of Art. She is inspired by her love of nature, colour and pattern, which is strongly found in her work.
(Credit: Sorcha Faulkner)
5. Grace Williams
Grace is a 24 year old illustrator and designer from the South East. She graduated with a 1st class BA Hons in Illustration in 2014 from Southampton Solent University. She specialises in hand drawing and pattern design with a love of nature and animals which are noticeable throughout her body of work.
(Credit: Grace Williams)
How you can join:
- You can sign up as a designer or a shopper.
- If you sign up as a designer, you can then upload your designs. You will need to have an image that can be uploaded as a cover image.
- Next, you will need to give the design a title.
- Then you need to chose 4 words/categories that describe your design.
- After that you select a colour that best represents your design.
- Then you will see a list of products. Next to each product will be a measurement, you will need to make sure that your design fits the size stated.
- Next, click create. This will send your design to be moderated.
- Once it has been moderated, you can start selling!
It’s as easy as that!
Here is another link to my Art Rookie page: http://www.artrookie.co.uk/EveMorgan
Hope you have enjoyed this post!