Once again, Christmas is beginning to creep up on us! So now it’s time to sort your way through all the presents and gift ideas for family, friends and loved ones.
To help get your mind in the festive spirit, I’ve compiled a Christmas gift guide featuring a huge range of gift ideas with suggestions for everyone. Whether it’s a present for your partner, something for your parents or a prezzie for your four-legged friend there should be something here that will be perfect for them.
Find all manner of wonderful Christmas gifts for men, from personalised wash bags and accessories to quirky little pieces. Whether you’re shopping for your partner, son, father, or indeed any of the men in your life, these unique men’s Christmas gifts are just the ticket.
- Ray Mini Portable Speaker Black PR02 – Made.com – £20
- Luxury Leather Washbag – Annabel James – £78
- Mr Type Fine China Mug – Chase and Wonder – £15
- Andra Large Chunky Knit Bean Bag, Teal – Made.com – £149
- Era Record Coasters In Gift Box (Set Of 4) – Hurn & Hurn – £10
- Personalised Comic iPhone Snap Cover – GettingPersonal.co.uk – £14.99
- Canvas Travel Organiser – Scaramanga – £65
- Moustache Bottle Stopper – Audenza – £13.95
- Port and Cheese Hamper – Hamper.com – £30
- Personalised Wooden Cutout Coaster – GettingPersonal.co.uk – £9.99
- Burly Sandalwood Watch – tmbrwood.etsy.com – £44.71
This Christmas gift guide features a unique range of Christmas gifts for her that are sure to put a smile on her face. All of these presents show thought and originality, from the personalised tote bag to the eco-friendly cork yoga mat. These gifts full of personality and style (just like somebody else you know).
- Ted Baker Womens Jewellery Box Medium, Pink – Hurn & Hurn – £84.95
- Cork Yoga Mat – Wearth London – £65
- Good Morning Mug Green – Audenza – £14.95
- Becksondergaard Lullo Rua Bag Syrah – Printer & Tailor – £125
- Umbra Prisma Photo Frame, Brass – Houzz – £10
- Faux Fur Hot Water Bottle Grey – Beaumonde – £54
- Bloomingville Gold Orange Contemporary Table Clock – Beaumonde – £19.50
- Personalised Letterbox Wine – Gettingpersonal.co.uk – £24.99
- Good Vibes Only Art Print – And so to shop – £12
- Personalised Tote Bag – Gettingpersonal.co.uk – £14.99
- Iris Dressing Table Tidy Set White PR04 – Made.com – £25
Looking for Christmas gifts for teens that’ll swap a quiet nod for a beaming smile? Well, luckily I’m here to help you out! Below is a unique selection of presents that are fun, thoughtful and most importantly, bang on trend. From a stunning Crosley record player to a fun popcorn maker, these gifts are suitable for any budget.
- Bloomingville Pin Board – Nunido – £55
- Popcorn Maker – Urban Outfitters – £20
- Gold Foil Travel Scratch Map – Cuckooland – £13.95
- Planets Notebook – Central 23 – £10
- Crosley X UO Topaz Velvet Cruiser Vinyl Record Player – Urban Outfitters – £49
- Stormtrooper Cable Guy – MenKind – £24.99
- Small Piggy Bag Grey – Made.com – £59
- ISO Cloud Cushion – Made.com – £15
- IPhone Snap Cover Copper Marble Initials – Gettingpersonal.co.uk – £14.99
- Cult Living Good Vibes Star Light Box – Copper – Cult Furniture – £18
- Cactus Desktop Organiser – Red Candy – £12
From toddlers to tweens, this Christmas gift guide for kids will provide more than enough inspiration this festive season! For younger children, we’ve seen a shift towards attentively designed wooden toys in muted colours and contemporary styles – brightly coloured plastics are no longer in demand like they once were. Personalised gifts are also a popular choice for kids as they will help them to feel special.
Dinosaurs, unicorns and mermaids all feature in our kids gift guide for 2018, while we also have a newcomer this year in the form of llamas. Whether demand for these fluffy friends continues into 2019 is yet to be seen, but they make unique gift ideas for kids of all ages!
- Bloomingville Wooden Play Laptop – Bonordic – £29
- Set of 10 Stacking Blocks – Bobby rabbit – £16
- Lille Vilde Bamboo Tableware 5-Piece Set, Grey Whale – Bonordic – £24
- 3D Cloud Mobile – hautecomme3pommes.etsy.com – £27.42
- Edvin Rocking Horse in Fox Design – Cuckooland – £64.95
- Banwood ‘First Go!’ Balance Bike – Bobby Rabbit – £138
- Superhero Mouse – Bobby Rabbit – £35
- Maileg Pram (Yellow) – Hurn & Hurn – £22
- Troop Monkey Stool Pine PR01 – MADE.COM – £49
- Dog Bookends – The Contemporary Home – £25
- Personalised Bunny Cushion – GettingPersonal.co.uk – £19.99
- Harry Potter Potion Lunch Bag Satchel – GettingPersonal.co.uk – £14.99
Wondering what to buy for your four-legged friend this Christmas? From truly luxurious pet beds to lovingly designed toys, and even Catnip bubbles, there will be something here for you. I particularly like the teal Kysler pet bed from Made.com – it could definitely take pride of place in the home. If you’re looking for something special, or you’re not a “pet person” yourself, my gift guide will provide you with the inspiration that you need!
- Copper Peanut Feeder – Boxwild – £35
- Catnip Bubbles for Cats – Yellow Octopus – £12
- Archie Small Pet Bowl, Marble – Made.com – £29
- Kysler Medium Round Pet Bed, Mustard – Made.com – £35
- Cat Donut Toy – petpetdesign.etsy.com – £18
- Garden Trading Medium Pet Bin – Garden Trading – £35
- Peppercorn Pink Orchid Double Sided Bandana – Pet Pooch Boutique – £10
- Kysler Medium Pet Bed, Teal – Made.com – £39
- Pam The Prawn Natural Dog Toy – Outback Tails – £9.19
- Personalised Cat Scratching Post – Gettingpersonal.co.uk – £19.99
- Cracker for Dogs – Annabel James – £9.95
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Are you struggling to find ideas for a loved one? I hope this post has given you the inspiration you need! If not, send me a message below and I’ll try to give you some tips.
If you want to share this post, please use the graphic below:
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on one of the links above and purchase any item, I will earn a small amount of commission without any extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!